- Congress Reinstates Income Tax Advantages for Conservation Easements
- Jill Benson Wins NCASP Vendor of the Year Award for Service to Staffing Professionals
- Attorneys Honored for Bar, Firm, Community, Client and Pro Bono Service at Partners Retreat
- Historian/Author Fraser Harbutt Discusses Yalta Conference, Cold War with Womble Carlyle Audience
- Crossing Borders: Womble Carlyle Supports U.S.-Israel Neurotechnology Business Exchange
- John Garziglia: FM Translators Offer Hope for AM Revitalization
- Consistent With Precedent, FCC Finds Violation of Competitive Bidding Rules Where Price Is Not Primary Factor
- Green Energy Partners Obtains Final Environmental Permit to Open Alternative Energy Plant in Atlanta
- Womble Carlyle Attorneys Attend S.C. Economic Developers’ Association Annual Meeting
- Womble Carlyle’s Winston-Salem Office Supports Second Harvest Food Bank’s Backpack Program for Needy Children
- Mark Schamel, Lesley Fierst Successfully Represent Client in Civil Fraud Matter
- Womble Carlyle’s Mitch Tuchman to be Featured at Annual SC Book Festival
- Behrooz Shariati Talks Microsoft-Google Patent Licensing Scuffle with Daily Journal
- The Dawn of Big Data: Womble Carlyle’s Bill Turner Talks the Rise of Analytics in Law Firm Decision-Making.
- John Garziglia: What is a Radio Station’s Responsibility in Using an Individual’s Photo Online?
- FCC Seeks Comment on Healthcare Connect Fund Clarification
- Womble Carlyle’s Pete Brunstetter 2013 Winner of I. Beverly Lake Public Service Award from N.C. Bar Association
- Womble Carlyle Attorneys Honored as Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
- Womble Carlyle Joins Santa Clara Law in Celebrating Achievement
- Recap: Womble Carlyle Holds Seminar on Economic Development in the Carolinas
- Dana Lang, Adriane Malanos Belton Attend Charleston Law & Society Symposium, Meet Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
- FCC Sets Comment Dates for Bundled Components Public Notice
- Womble Carlyle Places 32 Attorneys on 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers Rankings
- Chad Brown Honored for Service to Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Jack Hicks Visits International Home Furnishings Market, Meets Artist William Mangum
- Jill Benson to Give Labor & Employment Law Update at NCASP Annual Conference
- Bob Gaumont, Kara Boyle Help Red Robin Defend its Nest in Contractor Dispute
- Womble Carlyle’s Mark Palchick Named a Cable TV Pioneer for His 38 Years of Legal Service
Value for Our Clients
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
We provide value by combining professional skill, technology, and a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs to deliver high quality, cost-effective and responsive services.
A full-service business law firm, Womble Carlyle serves a wide range of regional, national and international clients in industries that include health care, life sciences, financial services, commercial real estate, intellectual property/patent, and telecommunications, as well as educational institutions and governmental bodies and agencies.