- FTC v. Actavis, Inc.: Supreme Court Rules That Reverse Payment Patent Settlements May Violate Antitrust Laws
- Mark Palchick Talks Healthcare Connect Fund with South Carolina Business Publication
- Malcolm McGowan Named Co-Chair of Licensing Executives Society’s Public Policy Committee
- Todd Harris Promotes U.S.-China/Hong Kong Trade at Two Recent Events
- NAPABA’s Wendy Shiba Shares Diversity Message with Womble Carlyle
- New Guide by Mike Cicero & Marcy Sperry Provides Answers to Questions about Georgia Trademark Law
- NFL Web Site Spotlights Womble Carlyle’s George Scott, Client Brain Sentry for Football Concussion Work
- S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley Honors Womble Carlyle’s Columbia Office for Historic Preservation Efforts
- Veteran Charlotte Real Estate Attorney Robert Brinkley Now Member of Womble Carlyle Team
- PLTIA & Design Patents: Ryan Cagle Article Makes IPwatchdog.com
- Jim Morgan, Mary Craven Adams, Sonny Haynes Defend County Board of Elections in Whistleblower Act Claim
- Teen Experience Leads to Pro Bono Calling: Mark Palchick to Spend Sabbatical Helping National Down Syndrome Society
- Fred Rom Named to DRI Mass Torts/Class Action Leadership Post
- MAVA Capital Connection 2013: Womble Carlyle Attorneys Attend Venture Capital, Private Equity Conference
- Bill Ragland Talks Radio Industry Patent Infringement Case with Radio World
- Womble Carlyle, Julie Meigs Take Part in AIPLA Cross-Country Women in IP Networking Event
- Latest MoDev Startups, Strategy and Funding Event Takes Place in D.C.
- John Garziglia: Rush Radio and the Zapple Doctrine – Can Liberal Group Force its Way on Talk Radio?
- More Changes to U.S. Patent Laws Coming From Implementation of 2012 Treaties Act
- How Monsanto Applies to Nonagricultural Biotechnology
- Womble Carlyle’s Keith Vaughan Named Chair-Elect of Lex Mundi; Vaughan to Lead World’s Largest Law Firm Association in 2014
- Mike Cashman Completes Diversity Leadership Program at Furman University
- Greg Smith, Sarah Crotts Discuss Physician Payment Sunshine Act Stumbling Blocks with Compliance Week
- John Garziglia: Arbitron is Dead Serious About Protecting Data
- Womble Carlyle’s Ryan Stewart Joins AIJA, the International Association of Young Lawyers
- Broadcast Client Advisory: FY 2013 Regulatory Fee Proposals
- Patent Law Treaties Implementation Act of 2012 Modifies U.S. Design Patent Law
- Womble Carlyle Attorneys, Practice Areas, Honored in 2013 Chambers USA Report
Value for Our Clients
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
We provide value by combining professional skill, technology, and a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs to deliver high quality, cost-effective and responsive services.
A full-service business law firm, Womble Carlyle serves a wide range of regional, national and international clients in industries that include health care, life sciences, financial services, commercial real estate, intellectual property/patent, and telecommunications, as well as educational institutions and governmental bodies and agencies.