Dear Lateral Attorney,
Thank you for your interest. As you consider a career at Womble Carlyle, know that you will be joining a firm that offers:
- A top-notch sales and marketing team to help you grow your practice. They can help you prepare materials, meet clients, make proposals—you receive support every step of the way.
- The chance to assume firm leadership roles from the start of your Womble Carlyle tenure. Our firm welcomes new ideas and new voices.
- A respect for your individual talents. We invite all professionals to participate in the Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, which helps maximize internal performance, foster teamwork, and improve client relationships.
- A comprehensive professional development program. We work closely with the Practising Law Institute (PLI) to provide the highest quality online and in-person continuing education programs. We also offer a robust array of unique in-house learning opportunities.
- A firm-wide commitment to diversity and pro bono service.
- The most up-to-date technology, with the support to make it work for you.
If you are interested in joining the Womble Carlyle team—or if you would just like more information—please contact any one of our attorney recruiters, or attorney Sandy Smith, Chair of the firm’s Lateral Recruiting Committee. We would be happy to have a conversation about how Womble Carlyle may fit your practice objectives.
Chair, Lateral Recruiting Committee
Apply Online - Lateral Attorneys
(information accepted by Womble Carlyle should not be considered an offer of employment)