Allen Gibson Contributes to book on Construction Damages and Remedies
February 1, 2013
- Implied warranty of plans and specifications
- Unforeseen site conditions
- Delay and acceleration
- Failure to make payments
- Changes within the scope of the contract
- Changes beyond the scope of the contract
- Wrongful termination
- Impossibility or Impracticality.
- Liability for cost estimates (both the loss of the design professional’s fee and other damages)
- Costs of correcting defective design
- Liability for errors, omissions or delays during contract administration.
This document is intended as an informational reminder and does not constitute legal advice. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a particular situation, please contact Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP. The purpose of this article is to provide general information about significant legal developments and should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts and circumstances.