Antitrust, Distribution and Franchise Law
The attorneys in the Antitrust, Distribution and Franchise Law division represent clients in a wide variety of matters involving antitrust and trade regulation at the state, federal, and international levels. Members of this practice group regularly counsel clients and litigate cases involving federal and state antitrust laws, unfair and deceptive trade practices, business torts, advertising laws and regulations, unfair competition laws and trade libel.
- Regularly represents before federal (Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Department of Justice), state (Attorneys General's Offices) and international (International Trade Commission) tribunals;
- Actively litigates antitrust and business tort cases in federal and state courts throughout the country;
- Serves as General Antitrust and/or Regulatory Counsel for Fortune 500 companies;
- Engages in a Health Care Antitrust practice of national scope;
- Counsels clients regarding franchise law compliance and litigates cases involving state franchise and dealer protection laws;
- Helps clients establish efficient and effective distribution and pricing systems for their products.