Bulldox: Documents & E-Discovery Review
E-Discovery Advice and Counsel
Retention Policies, Protocols/Best Practices, Litigation Manuals, Litigation Holds, Vendor Selection
Clients Need… Effective e-discovery strategy prior to beginning discovery work.
BullDox Delivers… Systems, procedures and best practices to meet discovery obligations, reduce costs, and avoid problems during the case.
Early Case Assessment
Rapid Deployment of Experienced Reviewers / Independent, Privileged Case Assessment, Early Case Assessment Tools, Exposure Assessment, Litigation Strategy
Clients Need… Information early so that they can evaluate legal and business options.
BullDox Delivers… Document collection and assessment to analyze strengths, weaknesses, exposure, and guide strategy, all accomplished through a fixed fee and within 60 days.
Collection Strategies, Custodian Selection, Search Queries, Validation Testing
Clients Need… Effective e-discovery at predictable costs that does not break the litigation budget.
BullDox Delivers… Collection strategies tailored to the case and designed to control costs by limiting the scope of e-discovery in a legally defensible manner.
Document Review and Production
First-Line Review, Advanced Analytics, Quality Control, Important Document Identification
Clients Need… Document work delivered on time and correctly, even under tight deadlines.
BullDox Delivers… Review and production of large volumes of material with quality and speed, identifying important documents, and removing discovery burdens as a source of trouble.
Privilege Search Terms, Privilege Redactions, Privilege Logs
Clients Need… Dependable, accurate privilege review, again with predictable costs and within the scope of their budget.
BullDox Delivers… Accurate and defensible privilege decisions at low cost, using dedicated teams of privilege reviewers with an average of 5+ years of privilege review experience.
- Lower hourly rates
- Per-gigabyte and per-document pricing
- Fixed fee pricing
- True “alternative” pricing, with hourly rate, per-gigabye, and per-document calculations, with the client paying the lowest option
- Performance-based fees with set-asides, which the client can award or not award based on its overall satisfaction with the results
The BullDox Team:
- Litigation Partners with extensive experience advising clients on e-discovery matters and developing model rules for e-discovery through state and federal bars and the Sedona Working Group for E-Discovery
- More than 150 full-time document reviewers
- Dedicated facilities for document review work
- Experience in nationwide product liability matters, antitrust litigation, government investigations, commercial disputes, second requests, tax disputes, security breaches, patent litigation, and large employment class actions
- 25 years of problem-solving experience
- Work with in-house systems, or create beginning-to-end discovery solutions
- Focus on client value
- Integration of discovery into the overall litigation strategy
- Dedication to understanding the client’s business and needs
- Industry leader in managing the scope of discovery and controlling costs
Related Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Litigation
- Environmental, Energy & Toxic Tort
- Intellectual Property
- Product Liability Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation